Life doesn't come with instructions ... that's why we have FATHERS
Thank you for keeping me safe in the palm of your hand
If roses grow in heaven
Lord please pick a bunch for me.
Place them in my father's arms
and tell him they're from me
Tell him I LoVe and miss him
and when he turns to smile
Place a kiss upon his cheek
and hold him for awhile,
Because remembering him is easy,
I do it every day,
But there's an ache within my heart ...
that will never go away
♥
♥
In loving memory of Dad ... I Love & miss you
wishing you love & happy memories as you celebrate
"Father's Day"
for those of us who've lost our Daddys ...
keeping you in my thoughts & prayers
God Bless

.jpg)




How lovely! I lost my daddy too almost 4 years ago...I miss him desperately!
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you today...you are in my prayers too!
God bless!
Cathy
Hi Cathy,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by ... your visit & lovely comment truly made my day!
I'm so, so sorry that you lost your Dad too ... it so hard to believe they're really gone & it doesn't seem possible ... but it's been 7 years for me (May 27th)
I understand what you mean about missing him desperately ... Life just isn't the same without the wonderful men, we call Dad!
I miss him everyday & would do anything to have him back in our lives!
Although "Father's Day" is sad for us ... I hope as we're reminiscing about our Dads, we have a good day sharing all our wonderful stories & memories ♥
my thoughts & prayers are with you & your loved ones today & always ~ God Bless
Sending you a HUGE hug ~ Lynn