there was a child ready to be born
The child asked God,
they tell me
you are sending me
to earth tomorrow,
but how am I going to live there
being so small and helpless?
they tell me
you are sending me
to earth tomorrow,
but how am I going to live there
being so small and helpless?
God replied,
among the angels,
I chose one for you
your angel will be waiting for you
and will take care of you
The child further inquired,
but tell me, here in heaven ...
I don't have to do anything
but sing and smile and be happy
God said,
your angel will sing for you
smile for you every day
you will feel your angel's love
and be very happy
Again the child asked,
and how am I going
to be able to understand
when people talk to me,
if I don't know the language?
God said,
your angel will tell you
the most beautiful & sweet words
you will ever hear,
and with much patience and care,
your angel will teach you how to speak
and what am I going to do
when I want to talk to you?
God said,
your angel will place
your hands together
and will teach you how to pray
I've heard that on earth
there are bad men ...
who will protect me?
God said,
your angel will defend you
even if it means risking it's life
but I will always be sad
because I will not see you anymore
God said,
your angel will always talk
\
to you about me
to you about me
and will teach you the way
come back to me
even though, I will always
be next to you
at that moment
there was much peace in heaven,
but voices from Earth could be heard
and the child hurriedly asked,
God, if I am to leave now,
please tell me my angel's name
*
her name is not important ...
you will simply call her
Momma
mothers ~ our angels on earth
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
CREDITS
poem~ the secret garden boutiqueimages ~ the polyvore site
*please note that I took the liberty
for the multiple posts
I seem to be having
technical difficulties :(
.jpg)



.jpg)



So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Cathy
Hi Cathy,
ReplyDeletethank you so much for stopping by & saying "hello" ... I hope you a wonderful day also!
I'm hoping to stop by & visit you soon! <3
Hugs ~ Lynn