I found this poem
about a year or so ago ...
about a year or so ago ...
rewrote it on my word processor
using a tea-stain script,
found a beautiful card from my collection
and copied it onto a "photo copy"
(I freely admit it)
found a beautiful card from my collection
and copied it onto a "photo copy"
(I freely admit it)
I'm one of those sentimental
"collector's" of cards
and then added the word "Grateful"
This is for my sweet friend, HEATHER
creator of "Prescription of Hope"
and for ALL of us
who are going thru difficult times
and need a gentle reminder
that GOD LOVES US
(although) it may sometimes feel
as though we've been forgotten
who are going thru difficult times
and need a gentle reminder
that GOD LOVES US
(although) it may sometimes feel
as though we've been forgotten
we truly have an amazing
inner STRENGTH and GRACE
we carry with us
we carry with us
HEATHER ...
I just want you to know
that I think you are AMAZING ...
you are beyond TALENTED ...
your CREATIVITY is ENDLESS
I love, love, love
your polyvore creations
& reading your blog
your CREATIVITY is ENDLESS
I love, love, love
your polyvore creations
& reading your blog
you INSPIRE me & others
not to give up or give into
life's disappointments & challenges
which at times,
can seem "never ending"
& can get the "best of us" on a good day
so ... you are ... quite simply ...
not to give up or give into
life's disappointments & challenges
which at times,
can seem "never ending"
& can get the "best of us" on a good day
so ... you are ... quite simply ...
an AMAZING young woman
you may not think so (at times)
but ... your FAITH
& DETERMINATION
but ... your FAITH
& DETERMINATION
are an INSPIRATION to the rest of us ...
I truly wish you JOY & HAPPINESS
and hopefully this little post of mine
will give you that
"warm & fuzzy" feeling
"warm & fuzzy" feeling
perhaps ... even bring
a little smile & a bit of comfort
a little smile & a bit of comfort
probably ... not nearly as much
as that SWEET little puppy of yours
I mean ...
who can compete with HOLLY
and her "puppy love" :)
who can compete with HOLLY
and her "puppy love" :)
but, more like a hot cup of tea
and a comfy pair of "fluffy" slippers
HOPEFULLY, enough to know
and a comfy pair of "fluffy" slippers
HOPEFULLY, enough to know
you are LOVED & UNDERSTOOD ...
that ... not only ... does ...
your Family LOVE you to pieces
your Family LOVE you to pieces
but ... your FRIENDS out here
in the "blogging" community
in the "blogging" community
CARE & LOVE YOU too
I'm sending a HUGE hug & lots LoVe <3
Sweet Blessings to you & your family
hugs & kisses ~ Lynn xo
hugs & kisses ~ Lynn xo
please accept my apologies for multiple postings
I seem to be having technical difficulties :(




Lynn,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. This is so touching and your words mean so much. I appreaciate you taking the time to reach out to me and let me know that I am not alone in this big world! :)
I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your story of struggles and triumphs with me. I was very moved by your journey. It is obvious that you find beauty in every situation. I am so glad that you blessed with a cheerful and giving heart despite it all.
I hope you feel God's presence and love each day.
love, Heather